Privacy & Cookies
We believe in and uphold the right to the privacy of all users of our website's and services. We respect our client’s confidentiality and will not disclose any information we have to third parties without their express permission. Any client databases we have are for our own in-house administration and will not be given or sold to a third party without express permission.
Any information we get from 'cookies' is for the administration of the associated website and we will only use 'cookies' when it is necessary for the efficient operation of that particular website. Any e-mails or addresses communicated to us are used only for the purpose intended by the sender.
Whenever you request a page through your browser data such as:
- your IP address
- browser and version
- operating system
- time and date
- the site from which you came
is stored in a log file and/or database. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for:
- Website and system administration
- Research and development
- Anonymous user analysis
Information supplied via this website will not be disclosed to any unauthorised third party.
Cookies are used to provide certain features or functionality within a website. There are a number of different types of cookies. Below we outline the cookies used on this website.
This website does not make use of any cookies used to personalise your user experience.
These types of cookies are used to monitor how people use this website and how they reached this site. These cookies don't track any personal information and are used to analyse and improve the performance of the website. The service used on this website is Google Analytics. If you wish to optout then please use the link below.
This website does not use any e-commerce cookies.
- Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- AddThis - http://www.addthis.com/privacy#.T6j--usS0bw
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube - http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/faq/#toc-cookies
This website does not make use of ad banner management services
- Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Windows Phone - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari - http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- iOS - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries - http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android - http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2002. A small fee will be payable. This fee will not exceed £10. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.